Swedish nursing students' experience of stress during clinical practice in relation to clinical setting characteristics and the organisation of the clinical education
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 15-16, pages 2264–2271, August 2014
How to Cite
Blomberg, K., Bisholt, B., Kullén Engström, A., Ohlsson, U., Sundler Johansson, A. and Gustafsson, M. (2014), Swedish nursing students' experience of stress during clinical practice in relation to clinical setting characteristics and the organisation of the clinical education. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2264–2271. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12506
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.