Maintaining ordinariness around food: partners’ experiences of everyday life with a dying person
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 19-20, pages 2748–2756, October 2014
How to Cite
Wallin, V., Carlander, I., Sandman, P.-O., Ternestedt, B.-M. and Håkanson, C. (2014), Maintaining ordinariness around food: partners’ experiences of everyday life with a dying person. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2748–2756. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12518
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2013
- Erling-Persson Family Foundation
- Ersta Sköndal University College
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.