Discharge from an emergency department observation unit and a surgical assessment unit: experiences of patients with acute abdominal pain
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 19-20, pages 2779–2789, October 2014
How to Cite
Schultz, H., Qvist, N., Mogensen, C. B. and Pedersen, B. D. (2014), Discharge from an emergency department observation unit and a surgical assessment unit: experiences of patients with acute abdominal pain. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2779–2789. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12527
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- University of Southern Denmark
- Surgical Department A, Odense University Hospital
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.