Jingjing Zhao and Muke Zhou contributed equally to this article.
Differences in the knowledge and compliance with secondary prevention of stroke between transient ischaemic attack patients with and without subsequent stroke
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 19-20, pages 2939–2948, October 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Zhou, M., Guo, J., Zhang, J., Yang, Y., Yu, F. and He, L. (2014), Differences in the knowledge and compliance with secondary prevention of stroke between transient ischaemic attack patients with and without subsequent stroke. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2939–2948. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12530
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.