Type 1 diabetes patients' experiences of, and need for, social support after attending a structured education programme: a qualitative longitudinal investigation
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 19-20, pages 2919–2927, October 2014
How to Cite
Rankin, D., Barnard, K., Elliott, J., Cooke, D., Heller, S., Gianfrancesco, C., Taylor, C., Lawton, J. and the UK NIHR DAFNE Study Group (2014), Type 1 diabetes patients' experiences of, and need for, social support after attending a structured education programme: a qualitative longitudinal investigation. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2919–2927. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12539
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2013
- National Institute for Health Research. Grant Number: RP-PG-0606-1184
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.