Dedication: The 300 women and children who allow us to record their pain and recovery take emotional risks each time we meet. As one woman said, ‘I want to talk but it hurts to remember'. We thank each woman who chose to remember and dedicate the findings of this research to her courage and determination.
Physical and sexual intimate partner violence, women's health and children's behavioural functioning: entry analysis of a seven-year prospective study
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 19-20, pages 2909–2918, October 2014
How to Cite
Symes, L., Maddoux, J., McFarlane, J., Nava, A. and Gilroy, H. (2014), Physical and sexual intimate partner violence, women's health and children's behavioural functioning: entry analysis of a seven-year prospective study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2909–2918. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12542
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- The Houston Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.