Nursing perspectives on factors influencing interdisciplinary teamwork in the Canadian primary care setting
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 19-20, pages 2968–2979, October 2014
How to Cite
Al Sayah, F., Szafran, O., Robertson, S., Bell, N. R. and Williams, B. (2014), Nursing perspectives on factors influencing interdisciplinary teamwork in the Canadian primary care setting. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2968–2979. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12547
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Misericordia Family Medicine Clinic Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.