I state on behalf of all authors that the work has not been published and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Analgesics in postoperative care in hip fracture patients with dementia – reported by nurses
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 21-22, pages 3095–3106, November 2014
How to Cite
Rantala, M., Hartikainen, S., Kvist, T. and Kankkunen, P. (2014), Analgesics in postoperative care in hip fracture patients with dementia – reported by nurses. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 3095–3106. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12548
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2013
- Finnish Concordia Fund
- Finnish Association for the Study of Pain and the Finnish Nurses Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.