Experiences of mothers with substance dependence: Informing the development of parenting support
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 19-20, pages 2835–2843, October 2014
How to Cite
Fowler, C., Reid, S., Minnis, J. and Day, C. (2014), Experiences of mothers with substance dependence: Informing the development of parenting support. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2835–2843. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12560
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- Centre for Health Equity Training Research and Evaluation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.