Coping, subjective burden and anxiety among family caregivers of older dependents
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 23-24, pages 3335–3344, December 2014
How to Cite
del-Pino-Casado, R., Pérez-Cruz, M. and Frías-Osuna, A. (2014), Coping, subjective burden and anxiety among family caregivers of older dependents. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 3335–3344. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12561
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.