We obtained written consent from the Scientific and Ethics Committee of the Hungarian Health Sciences Society. Reference number: ad.87/PI/2010., ad.1506-0/2010-1018EKU
Vital exhaustion and anxiety are related to subjective quality of life in patients with acute myocardial infarct before cardiac rehabilitation
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 19-20, pages 2864–2873, October 2014
How to Cite
Rafael, B., Simon, A., Drótos, G. and Balog, P. (2014), Vital exhaustion and anxiety are related to subjective quality of life in patients with acute myocardial infarct before cardiac rehabilitation. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 2864–2873. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12563
- Issue online: 22 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2014
- European Union
- European Social Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.