Perspectives of patients with acute abdominal pain in an emergency department observation unit and a surgical assessment unit: a prospective comparative study
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 21-22, pages 3218–3229, November 2014
How to Cite
Schultz, H., Qvist, N., Mogensen, C. B. and Pedersen, B. D. (2014), Perspectives of patients with acute abdominal pain in an emergency department observation unit and a surgical assessment unit: a prospective comparative study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 3218–3229. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12570
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- University of Southern Denmark
- Surgical Department A Odense University Hospital
- Odense University Hospital
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.