A pre-emptive pain management protocol to support self-care following vitreo-retinal day surgery
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 21-22, pages 3230–3239, November 2014
How to Cite
McCloud, C., Harrington, A. and King, L. (2014), A pre-emptive pain management protocol to support self-care following vitreo-retinal day surgery. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 3230–3239. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12572
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.