Postsurgery wound assessment and management practices: a chart audit
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 21-22, pages 3250–3261, November 2014
How to Cite
Gillespie, B. M., Chaboyer, W., Kang, E., Hewitt, J., Nieuwenhoven, P. and Morley, N. (2014), Postsurgery wound assessment and management practices: a chart audit. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 3250–3261. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12574
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2014
- Queensland Government Department of Employment
- Economic Development & Innovation Smart Futures Research
- Australian College of Nursing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.