Reasons for middle-aged women in Taiwan to choose hysterectomy: a qualitative study using the bounded rationality perspective
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 23-24, pages 3366–3377, December 2014
How to Cite
Wu, S.-M., Lee, H.-L., Yeh, M.-Y. and Che, H.-L. (2014), Reasons for middle-aged women in Taiwan to choose hysterectomy: a qualitative study using the bounded rationality perspective. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 3366–3377. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12580
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2014
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 98-2511-S-255-003
- Chang Gung Medical Research. Grant Number: NMRPF380071
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.