Dialysis modality decision-making for older adults with chronic kidney disease
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 23-24, pages 3378–3390, December 2014
How to Cite
Harwood, L. and Clark, A. M. (2014), Dialysis modality decision-making for older adults with chronic kidney disease. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 3378–3390. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12582
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2014
- Kidney Foundation of Canada
- Allied Health Doctoral Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!