Learning essentials: What graduates of mental health nursing programmes need to know from an industry perspective
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 23-24, pages 3449–3459, December 2014
How to Cite
McAllister, M., Happell, B. and Flynn, T. (2014), Learning essentials: What graduates of mental health nursing programmes need to know from an industry perspective. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 3449–3459. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12594
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Nursing and Midwifery Office Queensland Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.