Parental reflective functioning: analysis and promotion of the concept for paediatric nursing
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 23-24, pages 3490–3500, December 2014
How to Cite
Ordway, M. R., Sadler, L. S., Dixon, J. and Slade, A. (2014), Parental reflective functioning: analysis and promotion of the concept for paediatric nursing. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 3490–3500. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12600
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- NIH/NINR. Grant Number: 1F31NR011263-01
- NIH/NICHD. Grant Number: R01HD057947
- NIH. Grant Number: 5T32NR008346-06
- Evelyn Anderson Scholarship
- Dr. Lorraine G. Spranzo Memorial Scholarship
- Sigma Theta Tau-Delta Mu Grant
- Nurse Practitioner Health Care Foundation
- Jonas Nurse Leaders Scholar Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.