The impact of death and dying on nursing students: an explanatory model
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 23-24, pages 3501–3512, December 2014
How to Cite
Edo-Gual, M., Tomás-Sábado, J., Bardallo-Porras, D. and Monforte-Royo, C. (2014), The impact of death and dying on nursing students: an explanatory model. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 3501–3512. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12602
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.