Research in Brief
The use of antipsychotic medication by community-dwelling people with dementia: an exploratory statistical analysis
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 5-6, pages 872–875, March 2015
How to Cite
Hungerford, C., Doyle, K., Schumaker-Jones, T., Domaschenz, M., Messent, P. and Cleary, M. (2015), The use of antipsychotic medication by community-dwelling people with dementia: an exploratory statistical analysis. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 872–875. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12604
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- University of Canberra
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!