Living with faecal incontinence: trying to control the daily life that is out of control
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 1-2, pages 141–150, January 2015
How to Cite
Olsson, F. and Berterö, C. (2015), Living with faecal incontinence: trying to control the daily life that is out of control. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 141–150. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12617
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.