Patient involvement climate: views and behaviours among registered nurses in myocardial infarction care
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 3-4, pages 475–485, February 2015
How to Cite
Arnetz, J. E. and Zhdanova, L. (2015), Patient involvement climate: views and behaviours among registered nurses in myocardial infarction care. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 475–485. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12629
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- The Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SALAR)
- The Swedish Heart-Lung Foundation
- The Swedish Heart and Lung Association
- Swedish Skandia Life (publ) Group
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.