Health-related quality of life and psychological well-being in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 3-4, pages 511–522, February 2015
How to Cite
Pinto, J. D. O., He, H.-G., Chan, S. W. C., Toh, P. C., Esuvaranathan, K. and Wang, W. (2015), Health-related quality of life and psychological well-being in patients with benign prostatic hyperplasia. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 511–522. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12636
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.