The term ‘minor injury’ will encompass both ‘minor injuries’ and ‘minor illnesses’ throughout.
An evaluation of the quality of Emergency Nurse Practitioner services for patients presenting with minor injuries to one rural urgent care centre in the UK: a descriptive study
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 3-4, pages 523–535, February 2015
How to Cite
McDevitt, J. and Melby, V. (2015), An evaluation of the quality of Emergency Nurse Practitioner services for patients presenting with minor injuries to one rural urgent care centre in the UK: a descriptive study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 523–535. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12639
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.