The loss of a shared lifetime: a qualitative study exploring spouses’ experiences of losing couplehood with their partner with dementia living in institutional care
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 1-2, pages 121–130, January 2015
How to Cite
Førsund, L. H., Skovdahl, K., Kiik, R. and Ytrehus, S. (2015), The loss of a shared lifetime: a qualitative study exploring spouses’ experiences of losing couplehood with their partner with dementia living in institutional care. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 121–130. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12648
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.