‘Planning ahead’ among community-dwelling older people from culturally and linguistically diverse background: a cross-sectional survey
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 1-2, pages 244–255, January 2015
How to Cite
Jeong, S., Ohr, S., Pich, J., Saul, P. and Ho, A. (2015), ‘Planning ahead’ among community-dwelling older people from culturally and linguistically diverse background: a cross-sectional survey. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 244–255. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12649
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2014
- Hunter New England Local Health District (HNELHD)
- Faculty of Health and Medicine, University of Newcastle
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.