Hindering and buffering factors for parental sleep in neonatal care. A phenomenographic study
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 5-6, pages 717–727, March 2015
How to Cite
Edéll-Gustafsson, U., Angelhoff, C., Johnsson, E., Karlsson, J. and Mörelius, E. (2015), Hindering and buffering factors for parental sleep in neonatal care. A phenomenographic study. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 717–727. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12654
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2014
- The Medical Research Council of South East Sweden (FORSS)
- County Council of Östergötland, Sweden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.