The significance of ‘facilitator as a change agent’ – organisational learning culture in aged care home settings
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 7-8, pages 961–969, April 2015
How to Cite
Grealish, L., Henderson, A., Quero, F., Phillips, R. and Surawski, M. (2015), The significance of ‘facilitator as a change agent’ – organisational learning culture in aged care home settings. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 961–969. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12656
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2014
- University of Canberra Deputy Vice Chancellor Research External Collaborative Grant Scheme 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.