Relations among school/daycare functioning, fear of hypoglycaemia and quality of life in parents of young children with type 1 diabetes
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 24, Issue 9-10, pages 1199–1209, May 2015
How to Cite
Herbert, L. J., Clary, L., Owen, V., Monaghan, M., Alvarez, V. and Streisand, R. (2015), Relations among school/daycare functioning, fear of hypoglycaemia and quality of life in parents of young children with type 1 diabetes. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 24: 1199–1209. doi: 10.1111/jocn.12658
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2014
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: R01DK080102
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!