Towards the development of a gender-sensitive measure of women's mental health
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Clinical Nursing
Volume 23, Issue 9-10, pages 1227–1234, May 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-M., Johnson, J., Shu, B.-C. and Li, S.-M. (2014), Towards the development of a gender-sensitive measure of women's mental health. Journal of Clinical Nursing, 23: 1227–1234. doi: 10.1111/jocn12346
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!