Conflict of interest: The authors acknowledge no conflict of interest in the submission.
Thirty-Day Mortality After Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery in Patients Aged <50 Years: Results of a Multicenter Study and Meta-Analysis of the Literature†
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiac Surgery
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 207–211, May 2013
How to Cite
D'Errigo, P., Biancari, F., Maraschini, A., Rosato, S., Badoni, G. and Seccareccia, F. (2013), Thirty-Day Mortality After Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery in Patients Aged <50 Years: Results of a Multicenter Study and Meta-Analysis of the Literature. Journal of Cardiac Surgery, 28: 207–211. doi: 10.1111/jocs.12091
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.