Sources of funding: Nicole Arkin was funded by the MedScholars Grant, Stanford University School of Medicine; Dr. Hernandez-Boussard was supported by grant number K01 HS018558 from the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
The Association of Nurse-to-Patient Ratio with Mortality and Preventable Complications Following Aortic Valve Replacement
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cardiac Surgery
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 141–148, March 2014
How to Cite
Arkin, N., Lee, P. H.U., McDonald, K. and Hernandez-Boussard, T. (2014), The Association of Nurse-to-Patient Ratio with Mortality and Preventable Complications Following Aortic Valve Replacement. Journal of Cardiac Surgery, 29: 141–148. doi: 10.1111/jocs.12284
Conflict of interest: The authors acknowledge no conflict of interest in the submission.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2014
- Med Scholars Grant, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) K01 HS018558
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!