ENVIRONMENTAL MARKETS: WHAT DO WE LEARN FROM THE LAB?
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Economic Surveys
Special Issue: A COLLECTION OF SURVEYS ON MARKET EXPERIMENTS
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 515–535, July 2013
How to Cite
Friesen, L. and Gangadharan, L. (2013), ENVIRONMENTAL MARKETS: WHAT DO WE LEARN FROM THE LAB?. Journal of Economic Surveys, 27: 515–535. doi: 10.1111/joes.12021
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- CRC. Grant Number: 20110044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!