Ran Duchin is at the Foster School of Business, University of Washington. Denis Sosyura is at the Ross School of Business, University of Michigan. We gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments from an anonymous referee, an Associate Editor, John Graham (the Coeditor), Cam Harvey (the Editor), Kenneth Ahern, Joey Engelberg, Ted Fee, Cesare Fracassi, Byoung-Hyoun Hwang, Roni Kisin, John Matsusaka, Oguzhan Ozbas, Mitchell Petersen, conference participants at the 2011 Society for Financial Studies (SFS) Cavalcade, the 2011 Financial Intermediation Research Society (FIRS) Annual Meeting, the 2011 Geneva Conference on Financial Networks, the 2011 SunTrust-FSU Spring Conference, the 2010 Financial Research Association (FRA) Annual Meeting, and seminar participants at Hebrew University, Michigan State University, Northwestern University, Ohio State University, Tel-Aviv University, the University of Michigan, the University of New South Wales, the University of Queensland, the University of Technology – Sydney, and the University of Sydney. This research was conducted when Ran Duchin was at the Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan.
Divisional Managers and Internal Capital Markets
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 387–429, April 2013
How to Cite
DUCHIN, R. and SOSYURA, D. (2013), Divisional Managers and Internal Capital Markets. The Journal of Finance, 68: 387–429. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12003
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 10:53AM EST
- Initial submission: February 16, 2011; Final version received: September 9, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!