Duygan-Bump and Suarez are at the Federal Reserve Board, Parkinson was formerly at the Federal Reserve Board, and Rosengren and Willen are at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston. Parkinson played a key role in the design of the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility, and Duygan-Bump and Rosengren were actively engaged in policies related to its implementation. We are indebted to an anonymous referee, Cam Harvey (the Editor), and an Associate Editor for detailed comments that greatly improved the paper. For valuable comments, we also thank Steffanie Brady, Ricardo Correa, Dan Covitz, Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, Refet Gürkaynak, Luc Laeven, Patrick McCabe, Bill Nelson, Andy Powell, Steve Sharpe, Bart Simon, and seminar and conference participants at the Federal Reserve Banks of Atlanta and Boston, the Federal Reserve Board, LACEA, IBEFA, and the International Monetary Fund. Neil Goodson, Jonathan Larson, Jonathan Morse, Landon Stroebel, and Isaac Weingram provided excellent research assistance. The views expressed here are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston or the Federal Reserve Board.
How Effective Were the Federal Reserve Emergency Liquidity Facilities? Evidence from the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 715–737, April 2013
How to Cite
DUYGAN-BUMP, B., PARKINSON, P., ROSENGREN, E., SUAREZ, G. A. and WILLEN, P. (2013), How Effective Were the Federal Reserve Emergency Liquidity Facilities? Evidence from the Asset-Backed Commercial Paper Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility. The Journal of Finance, 68: 715–737. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12011
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 12:00AM EST
- Initial submission: April 30, 2010; Final version received: September 18, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!