Maxim Mironov is at the IE Business School, Spain. I am grateful to the members of my dissertation committee: Gary Becker, Atif Mian, Per Stromberg, and Luigi Zingales. This paper has benefited significantly from suggestions by an anonymous referee, an Associate Editor, and the Editor, Campbell Harvey. I also thank Marianne Bertrand, Salvador Carmona, Alexander Dyck, Juan Pedro Gomez, Sergey Guriev, Garen Markarian, Juan Santalo, Aleh Tsyvinski, Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, and seminar participants at the University of Chicago, Chicago Booth School of Business, New Economic School, University of Oxford, Said Business School, Bocconi University, IE Business School, INSEAD, and Universidad Torcuato Di Tella for helpful comments and suggestions. I am also grateful for financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation Research #ECO2010-17625.
Taxes, Theft, and Firm Performance
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1441–1472, August 2013
How to Cite
MIRONOV, M. (2013), Taxes, Theft, and Firm Performance. The Journal of Finance, 68: 1441–1472. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12026
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!