Carlin is from the Anderson School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles. Kogan and Lowery are from the McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin. We would like to thank Kim Donghyun for excellent research assistance and finance seminar participants at the Australian National University, Hebrew University, Melbourne University, Michigan State University, University of New South Wales, University of Queensland, University of Sydney, Tel Aviv University, University of Texas at Austin, and the 2010 Miami Behavioral Finance Conference for their comments and suggestions.
Trading Complex Assets
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1937–1960, October 2013
How to Cite
CARLIN, B. I., KOGAN, S. and LOWERY, R. (2013), Trading Complex Assets. The Journal of Finance, 68: 1937–1960. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12029
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JAN 2013 12:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!