Eisfeldt is with Anderson School of Management, UCLA. Papanikolaou is with Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University and NBER. We thank the editor (Cam Harvey), the Associate Editor, two anonymous referees, and Frederico Belo, Nicholas Bloom, John Cochrane, Leonid Kogan, Hanno Lustig, Joshua Pollet, Jayanthi Sunder, Lu Zhang, and seminar participants at the American Economic Association, Booth School of Business, Instituto de Estudios Superiores de la Empresa (IESE), Escuela Superior de Administracion y Direccion de Empresas (ESADE), Norwegian School of Economics, Northwestern University, Ohio State University, Society of Economic Dynamics, Stanford Institute of Theoretical Economics, Toulouse School of Economics, University of California, Los Angeles, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Washington, and the Western Finance Association for helpful comments and discussions. We thank Carola Frydman and Erik Loualiche for sharing their data, and Tyler Muir and Omair Syed for expert research assistance. Dimitris Papanikolaou thanks the Zell Center for financial support.
Organization Capital and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 1365–1406, August 2013
How to Cite
EISFELDT, A. L. and PAPANIKOLAOU, D. (2013), Organization Capital and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns. The Journal of Finance, 68: 1365–1406. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12034
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!