Henk Berkman is at the University of Auckland Business School. Paul Koch is at the University of Kansas School of Business. Joakim Westerholm is at the University of Sydney Business School. We acknowledge the helpful comments of Ferhat Akbas, Chris Anderson, Audra Boone, Jennifer Conrad, Bob DeYoung, Doug Foster, Campbell Harvey (Editor), Scott Hein, Felix Meschke, Kelly Welch, Jide Wintoki, an anonymous referee, and Associate Editor, and seminar participants at the University of Auckland, the University of Kansas, the conferences of the Financial Management Association, the Asian Financial Management Association, the Southern Finance Association, and the Australian National University Microstructure Meeting. We also appreciate the excellent research assistance of Evan Richardson and Suzanna Emelio.
Informed Trading through the Accounts of Children
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 363–404, February 2014
How to Cite
BERKMAN, H., KOCH, P. D. and WESTERHOLM, P. J. (2014), Informed Trading through the Accounts of Children. The Journal of Finance, 69: 363–404. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12043
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2013 04:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!