Aysun Alp is at Sabanci School of Management, Sabanci University, Istanbul, Turkey. I am indebted to an anonymous referee, Cam Harvey (the Editor), and an Associate Editor for detailed comments that greatly improved the paper. I am also grateful to Nagpurnanand R. Prabhala, Haluk Unal, Albert S. “Pete” Kyle, Michael Faulkender, Gerard Hoberg, Mark Loewenstein, Dalida Kadyrzhanova, and the seminar participants at Maryland, Sabanci, Koc, and Rowan Universities for valuable comments and suggestions. All errors are my own.
Structural Shifts in Credit Rating Standards
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 2435–2470, December 2013
How to Cite
ALP, A. (2013), Structural Shifts in Credit Rating Standards. The Journal of Finance, 68: 2435–2470. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12070
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAY 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!