Marcin Kacperczyk is with Imperial College and NBER. Stijn van Nieuwerburgh and Laura Veldkamp are with NYU Stern School of Business, NBER, and CEPR. We thank an anonymous referee, the Editor (Cam Harvey), and an Associate Editor for many useful suggestions. We thank the Q-group for their generous financial support.
Time-Varying Fund Manager Skill
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 1455–1484, August 2014
How to Cite
KACPERCZYK, M., NIEUWERBURGH, S. V. and VELDKAMP, L. (2014), Time-Varying Fund Manager Skill. The Journal of Finance, 69: 1455–1484. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12084
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2013 10:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!