Serdar Dinc is with Rutgers Business School and Isil Erel is with the Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business. We would like to thank L. Iván Alfaro, Ji-Woong Chung, and John Sedunov for providing excellent research assistance. We are grateful to Christopher Wendt for sharing his voting data. We also would like to thank the referee; the Associate Editor; Kenneth Ahern; Campbell Harvey (the Editor); Randall Morck; John Parsons; Roberto Rigobon; Paola Sapienza; Antoinette Schoar; René Stulz; Michael Weisbach; Christopher Wendt; and seminar participants at 2012 American Finance Association Meetings, Brandeis University, Chicago Fed, Federal Reserve Board of Governors, Georgetown University, MIT, Ohio State University, Philadelphia Fed, Rutgers University, and University of Houston for comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
Economic Nationalism in Mergers and Acquisitions
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 2471–2514, December 2013
How to Cite
SERDAR DINC, I. and EREL, I. (2013), Economic Nationalism in Mergers and Acquisitions. The Journal of Finance, 68: 2471–2514. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12086
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!