Aydoğan Alti is from the University of Texas at Austin. Paul Tetlock is from Columbia University. A prior version of this manuscript was entitled “How Important Is Mispricing?” We appreciate helpful suggestions from the Associate Editor, an anonymous referee, Nick Barberis, Jonathan Berk, Alon Brav, John Campbell, Murray Carlson, Josh Coval, Wayne Ferson, Cam Harvey, Martin Lettau, Erica Li, Sheridan Titman, Toni Whited, Jeff Wurgler, and seminar participants at the Michigan SFS, the NBER Behavioral, and the WFA conferences, as well as Carnegie Mellon, Columbia, Harvard, Stanford, UC Berkeley, UNC Chapel Hill, and UT Austin. We thank UT Austin and Columbia for research support. Please send all correspondence to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biased Beliefs, Asset Prices, and Investment: A Structural Approach
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 325–361, February 2014
How to Cite
ALTI, A. and TETLOCK, P. C. (2014), Biased Beliefs, Asset Prices, and Investment: A Structural Approach. The Journal of Finance, 69: 325–361. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12089
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!