Backus and Zin are from New York University and NBER, and Chernov is from UCLA Anderson School and CEPR. We are grateful to many people for help with this project, including: Jarda Borovicka, Nina Boyarchenko, Adam Brandenburger, Wayne Ferson, Lars Hansen, Christian Heyerdahl-Larsen, Hanno Lustig, Ian Martin, Monika Piazzesi, Bryan Routledge, Andrea Tamoni, and Harald Uhlig as well as participants in seminars at, and conferences sponsored by, AHL, CEPR, CERGE, Columbia, CREATES/SoFiE, Duke, ECB, Federal Reserve Board, Federal Reserve Banks of Atlanta, Minneapolis, and San Francisco, Geneva, IE Business School, LSE, LUISS Guido Carli University, Minnesota, NBER, NYU, Penn State, Reading, SED, SIFR, and USC. We also thank Campbell Harvey, an Associate Editor, and two referees for helpful comments on earlier versions.
Sources of Entropy in Representative Agent Models
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 51–99, February 2014
How to Cite
BACKUS, D., CHERNOV, M. and ZIN, S. (2014), Sources of Entropy in Representative Agent Models. The Journal of Finance, 69: 51–99. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12090
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!