Buraschi is with the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business and Imperial College London, Business School. Trojani is with the University of Lugano and a Research Fellow at the Swiss Finance Institute. Vedolin is with the London School of Economics. We thank the Editor, Cam Harvey, an Associate Editor, an anonymous referee, John Cochrane, Jérôme Detemple, Bernard Dumas, John Heaton, Christian Heyerdahl-Larsen, Ian Martin, Chay Ornthanalai, Rodolfo Prieto, Dimitri Vayanos, Paul Whelan, and the participants at the European Finance Association Meeting, American Finance Association Meeting, Western Finance Association Meeting, University of Chicago, Booth School of Business, Imperial College, London School of Economics, Università Ca' Foscari, and EdHec for valuable comments. Trojani gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the Swiss National Science Foundation (NCCR FINRISK and Grants 101312–103781/1 and 100012–105745/1) and the Swiss Finance Institute (Project “Term Structures and Cross-Sections of Asset Risk Premia”). Vedolin acknowledges the financial support of the Swiss National Science Foundation (Grant PBSG1–119230).
When Uncertainty Blows in the Orchard: Comovement and Equilibrium Volatility Risk Premia
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 101–137, February 2014
How to Cite
BURASCHI, A., TROJANI, F. and VEDOLIN, A. (2014), When Uncertainty Blows in the Orchard: Comovement and Equilibrium Volatility Risk Premia. The Journal of Finance, 69: 101–137. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12095
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 03:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NCCR FINRISK and Grants 101312–103781/1, 100012–105745/1, PBSG1–119230
- Swiss Finance Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!