Marta Szymanowska is with Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University; Frans de Roon is with Department of Finance, CentER, Tilburg University; Theo Nijman is with Department of Finance, CentER, Tilburg University; and Rob van den Goorbergh is with APG. We thank the Editor (Cam Harvey); the Associate Editor; the referees; Lieven Baele; Hendrik Bessembinder; Frank de Jong; Michel Robe; Geert Rouwenhorst; Jenke Ter Horst; Chris Veld; Marno Verbeek; conference participants at the American Finance Association (AFA) 2010 Annual Meeting and Inquire UK 2009 Autumn Meeting; and seminar participants at the Katholieke Universiteit (KU) Leuven, Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), Norwegian School of Management – BI, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, and University of Piraeus for helpful comments.
An Anatomy of Commodity Futures Risk Premia
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 453–482, February 2014
How to Cite
SZYMANOWSKA, M., DE ROON, F., NIJMAN, T. and VAN DEN GOORBERGH, R. (2014), An Anatomy of Commodity Futures Risk Premia. The Journal of Finance, 69: 453–482. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12096
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 AUG 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!