Oleg Rytchkov is at the Fox School of Business, Temple University. This paper draws upon my earlier paper circulated under the title “Dynamic Margin Constraints.” I am grateful to Nina Baranchuk, Lorenzo Garlappi, Ilan Guedj, Jennifer Huang, Leonid Kogan, Igor Makarov, Jun Pan, Dimitris Papanikolaou, Steve Ross, Astrid Schornick (discussant), Elizaveta Shevyakhova, Sophie Shive (discussant), Sheridan Titman, Stathis Tompaidis, Jiang Wang, seminar participants at Boston University, New Economic School, Nova Southeastern University, Purdue University, Temple University, University of Texas at Austin, and University of Texas at Dallas, as well as participants of the 2009 European Finance Association Meetings and 2009 Financial Management Association Meetings for very helpful and insightful comments. I especially thank Campbell Harvey (the Editor), an anonymous Associate Editor, and two anonymous referees for many comments and suggestions that substantially improved the paper. All remaining errors are my own.
Asset Pricing with Dynamic Margin Constraints
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 the American Finance Association
The Journal of Finance
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 405–452, February 2014
How to Cite
RYTCHKOV, O. (2014), Asset Pricing with Dynamic Margin Constraints. The Journal of Finance, 69: 405–452. doi: 10.1111/jofi.12100
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2013 03:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!