Extended incubation recesses by alpine-breeding Horned Larks: a strategy for dealing with inclement weather?
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
©2013 The Authors. Journal of Field Ornithology ©2013 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 58–68, March 2013
How to Cite
MacDonald, E. C., Camfield, A. F., Jankowski, J. E. and Martin, K. (2013), Extended incubation recesses by alpine-breeding Horned Larks: a strategy for dealing with inclement weather?. Journal of Field Ornithology, 84: 58–68. doi: 10.1111/jofo.12006
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Received 26 July 2012; accepted 26 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!