Advances in tracking small migratory birds: a technical review of light-level geolocation
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
©2013 The Authors. Journal of Field Ornithology ©2013 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 121–137, June 2013
How to Cite
Bridge, E. S., Kelly, J. F., Contina, A., Gabrielson, R. M., MacCurdy, R. B. and Winkler, D. W. (2013), Advances in tracking small migratory birds: a technical review of light-level geolocation. Journal of Field Ornithology, 84: 121–137. doi: 10.1111/jofo.12011
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IDBR 1014891, DEB 0946685, DBI 1152356
- MIGRATE Research Coordination Network. Grant Number: 541740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!