Evaluation of two methods for quantifying passeriform lice
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
©2013 The Authors. Journal of Field Ornithology ©2013 Association of Field Ornithologists
Journal of Field Ornithology
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 210–215, June 2013
How to Cite
Koop, J. A. H. and Clayton, D. H. (2013), Evaluation of two methods for quantifying passeriform lice. Journal of Field Ornithology, 84: 210–215. doi: 10.1111/jofo.12020
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Frank M. Chapman award
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0816877
- University of Utah Institutional Animal Care. Grant Number: #05–08009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!